Saturday, May 25, 2013

No junk mail

I've been pretty quiet on this blog for a while because life has been hectic - we've just moved to a new house. 

The new house has a minor but unexpectedly great little feature:

The letterbox already has a "No Junk Mail" sign on.

Living in my apartment with its indoor mailroom I had been shielded from junk mail for a while, so I was pretty shocked by how much junk mail we used to get at our last house - half a dozen items almost every single day.

I had vaguely thought about putting a "No Junk Mail" sign up, but wasn't really sure if it would work and never quite got around to it. 

Well, now I wish I had. That little sign on our new letterbox has created some kind of brilliant junk-mail-repelling forcefield. We have not had a single item of junk mail since we have been here. Fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment